Terms and Conditions
- Standard UK delivery on our products is approximately 2-4 working days.
- Deliveries within a 50 mile radius to our office will be made free of charge, all other deliveries will be subject to a standard carriage charge
in line with most major carriers.
- For more Delivery Information please visit our DELIVERY page.
- Our office hours are 8.30am- 5pm GMT Mon - Fri.
- Orders may be made through our website, by phone, fax, post or by visiting our premises.
- We accept payment by cheque, postal orders and most major credit and debit cards.
(Please do not send cash in the post).
To ensure total online security, for credit and debit cards we use a secure web server
(https://) to guarantee that your credit/debit card details are safe and encrypted.
(Look for the Padlock symbol for safe buying).
- All items come with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are at all dissatisfied
(subject to being unused and returned in original
Please note we cannot refund postage & packaging charges in this situation and some returned products may be subject
to a 20% re-stocking charge.
- Any breakages, or items deemed to be unsatisfactory, must be reported within 24 Hours of receipt of goods.
- Please call us if you have any special delivery requirements.
- We cannot be held responsible for any further delivery or customs charges incurred once the goods have left our premises.
- The statutory rights of the consumer are not affected by the terms of our service.
- All of our prices are exclusive of VAT. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown are current and accurate, but if any price
is found to be incorrect we will inform you of any changes before your order is despatched.
- Unless otherwise stated all products are covered by a 12 month warranty.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without notice.
- Where deliveries are made and there is no one to sign for it we reserve the right to charge delivery again.
- All goods delivered remain the property of Finesse Direct Supplies Ltd. until paid for in full.
- Any goods not paid for which are no longer at the site they were delivered to will trigger the following clause: We will remove any other items supplied by Finesse Direct Supplies Ltd. to the value of the debt, and either hold until payment is received or sell to recover the debt, whichever is sooner.
Note: Product pictures are for illustration only,
if any goods are out of stock we will send an
alternative product of the same quality.