Sizes: XS-2XL / 32"-54". Material: Polycotton
Looking for a chef jacket that perfectly balances comfort and functionality with style and design? Then the Southside chef jackets are perfect for you. Made from a strong, lightweight and comfortable polycotton, these jackets boast excellent resistance to general wear and tear whilst allowing for comfortable wear during busy periods of service - giving you long-lasting clothing without sacrifice to practicality.
Thanks to armpit panels and the lightweight construction, the jackets help to keep staff cool in even the hottest of professional kitchens.
A slim-fit design and white colourway provide a classic and sophisticated touch to your staff uniform that is sure to spruce-up any back of house. Black contrast details on the cuffs and a silver detailing on the breast panel give the jackets a unique look. Complete with an apron clip on the back of the neck and a thermometer pocket on the left sleeve, the jackets are as practical as they are stylish.
Available in sizes XS-2XL. Please select desired size from the drop-down menu.
- Material Polycotton
- Weight 340g
- Weight - fabric 190g/m²
- Colour White
- Cool Vent panels help to provide efficient airflow
- Slim-fit design provides a professional and sophisticated look
- Stylish contrast panelling adds a unique look to your service
- Left sleeve thermometer or tasting spoon pocket keeps kitchen equipment close to hand
- White colourway adds a classic and sophisticated appearance
- Unisex fit allows for use with all staff members
- Short sleeves help to keep staff cool
- Polycotton construction provides excellent durability
- Apron clip on rear of neck ensures a secure fitting
- Roll-up cuffs with press stud
- Polycotton blend ensures easy-care washing and quick drying between long shifts
- Embroidery available
CHECKING CURRENT STOCK AVAILABILITY